Wednesday 15 August 2018

Insanity and Instagram

So here we are, half way through the school holidays and are we all surviving?!! How are are you all doing?

From this end it's been an continuous stream of insanity and Instagram! Thanks to the gorgeous summer weather this year my Instagram feed is full of pictures of sunny days at the beach, playing in the fountain, ice creams etc.

Of course I can't miss out the insanity that is 2 children on school holiday for 6 weeks!  Walking round town with 2 kids, high on sugar from a sneaky McDonalds doughnut, and both waving McDonalds balloons bashing every passer by was one of the 'highlights!'

Getting a new laptop was also one of my personal highlights!  With a screen big enough that I can actually see it!  Decided at 6.30 am the other day (who knows why, I was wide awake and the sun was streaming in) to get it set up.  As it switched on, a voice started talking which I was convinced was my 4-year-old, I thought he'd heard me and got up, but it was actually the laptop talking to me!!  Decided to get caffeine at that point!

Also, to make this holiday top notch, those of you on Twitter may have seen that we have a new fridge freezer, oh I am so in love!  Being nearly 40 means that a new fridge freezer that matches the colour of the other appliances in the kitchen and is automatic defrost is the absolute height of happiness!

So that's my insanities and Instagram story.  I do hope everyone else's insanity levels are not rising too high!

xx








No comments:

Post a Comment