Sunday 10 March 2019

Always Trust Your Maternal Instincts

So as I'm sitting here with a poorly 5-year-old on this lovely sunny Sunday, thought I should really write a blog as it's been a while!

He's sat beside me watching 'Dinosaur' on DVD, huddled under his Pokemon blanket feeling rather...........!!
Hopefully by this evening we will have forgotten he was ever poorly!

But this little episode has reminded me to always trust my maternal instincts.  In reality I saw this coming yesterday but was caught up in my day and ignored the signs. 

Sometimes when young children behave in an erratic manner it can be a sign they don't feel 100%. Of course it can also be them just behaving like children, so it's hard to spot!  Yesterday 5-year-old went from one extreme to the other with 1 minute distraught crying over everything and the next laughing hysterically about nothing!  And as a result today I am sat here watching a dinosaur film waiting for the washing machine, which is fill of his bedding, to finish!

So here endeth today's little lesson! Hope you're all having a better day than us!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment