Monday 4 November 2019

The Busy/Festive Season

Anyone else feel like having a nervous breakdown daily at the amount of things that need to happen prior to Christmas!  Which is only 51 sleeps away (I know this as my 6-year-old is on a daily count down already!)


So to help me attempt to organise everything that's on my 'to do' list, I thought I'd share it all with you to make you all feel so much better!


Next week - school parents evening for both kids.
End November - 9-year-old on a school trip
Every Thursday - 6-year-old swimming lessons
Every Wednesday - 9-year-old after school art club
1st week December - 9-year-old x2 performances of Christmas play - 9-year-old also attending panto with school - school Christmas fayre - non uniform day.
2nd week December - 6-year-old x2 performances of Christmas play - 6-year-old also attending panto with school.
Mid December - work Christmas party.


Oh and I must remember to do the Christmas shopping as well! 


And order my supermarket delivery for end December, as soon as the delivery slots come out so I don't miss out!


There, do you all feel better now?!  Not sure if I do!!


Have a good 'busy festive' season all!. xx



No comments:

Post a Comment