Saturday 9 December 2017

Bob the Bug!

Some of you may remember my previous post 'learning to talk.'  I'd now like to follow up on that post with 'Bob the Bug!' 

My 4-year-old is now onto actual reading books from school, with proper words in!  And the first book of this type that he brings home is?  Yep you got it, Bob the Bug!'

Well, I didn't have to wait more than a few seconds for the pronunciation I was hoping for, the very first sentence, over emphasis on the 'g' sound making it 'Bob is a Bug**r!'

Another miss-pronunciation (and therefore silent hysterics) occurred 3 pages later when 'Bob has a cot' went a bit wrong!!

Finishing off this incredibly entertaining 8 page children's book with 'Bob the Bug**r has a hugger!'

A short and hopefully comical blog post this week as I am extremely busy being sociable this next week and not sure I will have time to write one later on!  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment