Tuesday 25 July 2017

Bath time

Put 3 year old in bath, turn my back for 2 seconds to hear 7 year old saying 'don't spit on my bottom!' Investigate to find 7 year old in bath with 3 year old, trousers rolled up but otherwise fully clothed! I tell her if you want to get in that's fine. So she does and antics that follow include 3 year old trying to sit on 7 year olds lap to cries of 'oh you've got a boney..................... bottom!'

Nobody tells you when you're expecting that you'll never be able to shower /bath alone again! Recently daughter walked into shower room whilst I was in there, asking me to help her with her Lego! Brought the whole box with her as well!

3 year old always waits until I'm in shower to use the toilet in the same room in spectacular fashion!

So on that lovely image I'll leave you for now!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment