Tuesday 1 August 2017

Creativity takes courage


I saw this on a wall in a Kent seaside town at the weekend, and it reminds me of something I heard.  'You only have to have courage for 20 seconds.'  In honesty, I heard this in the film 'We Bought a Zoo' but it's still true!

A month ago I was brave for less than 10 seconds when I posted my Maternal Instincts Facebook page publicly.  Thank you to everyone who has read it and those who have shared it and are following it. 

Another film quote coming up I'm afraid!  'There's no time like the present and there's no present like the time.  Our biggest fear is the future and that it will be the same.'  So if you don't want it to be the same and you have an idea, then creativity takes courage of less than 20 seconds!

xx💗💗

No comments:

Post a Comment