Tuesday 7 November 2017

Why?

Why?  When you decide to work a different day do the kids decide they don't want to go to school.  Followed by texts from the school within in 2 hours of being at work saying one child has had first aid administered!

Why?  When you present child with dinner, after hours of complaining they're hungry, do they take over an hour eating it!

Why?  There's yoghurt on the bottom of my jeans! And icing in my handbag!!

Why?  4-year-old carries a stick around everywhere like some sort of retriever!

Why?  7-year-old says 'I don't get it' to everything I say but apparently she's very intelligent at school!

Why? As soon as you tell someone that your child is sleeping a lot better or that they haven't been ill for ages, do they then wake you up once an hour worse than a new born, and catch the next available cold/bug going around!

Why? When the normal child insomniac in the house decides to sleep properly, does the other child decide to have a bad night!

Why?  Do I not understand my 7-year-old's English homework!

Why?  Every time you dare to think everything might just be normal for 5 minutes, does the universe decide to throw your entire day/week/life into complete chaos!

So I guess it's just 'Murphy's Law' to put it politely!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment