Monday 12 March 2018

A new pair of jeans

It's amazing how a new pair of jeans, or an old pair (but newly found 😉) can take you from feeling like you just can't 'adult' this week to feeling like you have the energy to take on the world!

This week involves many aspects of life and on a rainy Monday morning I couldn't see how I would ever make it to the weekend.  Then I got home from work to find a pair of jeans had been delivered which I had forgotten about, and I feel there may actually be a reason to get up tomorrow!

This was followed by this evening watching Reese Witherspoon on The One Show and realising she's over 40! Ok so she still looks like she's in her 20's and never seems to age but it gave me some comfort knowing I'm actually younger than someone who looks younger than me!

Happy Monday everyone, it's nearly done!!
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment