Monday 26 March 2018

Spring forward

So we had a lovely weekend and it really felt like spring had sprung and the world had woken up!

We had missed just walking around locally and going down to the sea, walking the zig zag path and the board walk and ending up on the harbour arm which is now open again and a lot more of the old platform is finished.

Easter is coming and although they're mentioning cold weather still, I don't care because I've always liked Easter. Not just for the chocolates! Its time with family, a break from work and maybe , just maybe, ditching the haggered winter jumpers! Fingers crossed!

So I may take a break from this whilst the kids are on holiday. Unless, of course, they provide me with some hysterical inspiration that I just can't ignore!!

Happy Easter everybody, may the chocolate be with you!! 😉💜


No comments:

Post a Comment