Tuesday 8 May 2018

Book Wise

To my work colleague, you actually gave me some inspiration for a little bit more advertising the other day when you told me to blog about book wise!

Only I'm not blogging about the meeting room booking system at work, more about actually being 'book wise!'

So, I've recently added my paperback to Amazon.com (USA) and Amazon.fr as well as a few others.  This move paid off almost immediately when friends in France and New York ordered their copies and then shared my Facebook post all around their friends who are in various countries!

To everyone who sees my blog/Facebook/Instagram posts, or has bought the book already, or generally just knows me, feel free to share the information around, copy links etc.  Let's get the word out!

Here's a snippet from one of the pages in the book to hopefully get some more blog readers interested!

..........smaller child announcing 'mummy I've drawn a picture of a poo!'  7 year old then joins in with some actual conversation along the lines of 'mummy we've been learning about excretion today!'  Having visions of 3 year old going into nursery tomorrow (for his last morning before leaving to start school in September) and shouting all about excretion at the top of his voice!

So, although none of us can answer why my colleague was having difficulty cancelling a meeting room, hopefully I may have helped drum up some more readers and sales!

And I'd also like to add a note that I cannot bring myself to blog about the subject that was being discussed in the office on Friday afternoon and I refer you to the above!  I'll leave all your minds boggling!   😉

Much love xx




No comments:

Post a Comment