Tuesday 15 May 2018

Romans

Get home from work on Friday evening to be met by 7-year-old year old asking 'Mummy have you got any men?!!'

She was referring to if I had got any pictures of romans that she could copy for a school project! Funnily enough not something that was on my to do list at work!

I'm then greeted by 4-year-old who is hoola hooping in the garden (swinging hoola hoop around his neck!) whilst modelling school shorts that are slightly too long, socks and sandals!

7-year-old then welcomes Daddy home by informing him 'Daddy, Mummy's got some men!!'

And finally (as some of my Facebook followers will remember from Friday) 4-year-old threw a bouncy ball straight into my wine! Although I applaud his good shot, I also have to tell him off and hide the silent hysterics!

Have a lovely day everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment