Sunday 13 May 2018

Maternal Instincts website

I'd like to share with all my readers that I now have a website -

www.maternalinstincts2017.simplesite.com

Give it a look, and as requested on the 'around the world' page, if you fancy it, leave me a comment on the webpage or a message on one of my social media pages as to where in the world you are, also any pics you may have of my book 'on tour!'.  I'd love to find out how far my readers are spread (ing!)

Also, don't forget, my book is now available on Amazon in paperback and on Tuesday 15th May 2018, the kindle edition will be released.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maternal-Instincts-Laugh-Might-Diary/dp/1521942366/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1526227473&sr=8-1&keywords=maternal+instincts+the+laugh

Much love to all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment