Wednesday 6 June 2018

Normality

Well hello all, I've survived half term and had a lovely little family break away!

Normality resumed on Monday with a thump as usual!  Was lovely to come back to the hot weather over the weekend though.

However, although I refer to it as normality, how many 'normal' weeks include going to the pub on a Wednesday lunch time?! May be don't answer that! Well it is my Dad's birthday!

Also how many 'normal' weeks include consoling your 7-year-old because she 'caught her bottom on the step in the garden!' Don't ask! I don't know how either!  She's now having hysterics, whilst laying in the feotal position on the kitchen floor, so apparently not a complete disaster after all!

Well I think I'll have a little drink tonight after surviving the first half of this apparently 'normal' week!

Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment