Wednesday 12 September 2018

Lemons


,


They say when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.  Or in my 8-year-old's case this morning, warm lemon squash (because we didn't have any lemons and she is off school with a bad cough and generally feeling meh).

I find life throws lemons at you all the time to be honest, a lot of the time it's how you deal with it that deciphers whether you consider it a crisis or not.

Truth is, I have been a bit lost on the blogging front.  To continue blogging, or not?  To take my website down, or not?  The summer holidays were so busy and towards the end I didn't have time to write anything even though the little darlings were providing hourly inspiration!  So having had a couple of weeks off, I feel a bit like I need to decide the way forward.............................

My 'lemons' this week are -  lunch with my Mum yesterday getting disturbed by the school sending 8-year-old home sick.  This morning it's raining and the traffic was horrendous taking 5-year-old to school, and I'm sitting here beside 8-year-old who is watching Harry Potter, and trying to write a meaningful post!

So, my decision is - I will continue with the blog when the inspiration strikes, and uploading a new instalment to my Channillo series every fortnight (after all I want enough material for a sequel to the book for next year!)  However, my decision is to withdraw my website for the time being as it costs to keep it and really I'm not happy with it's design, and to be honest it's just the same information you can get from my blog.  

Don't forget to check out my book which is still available on Amazon, and if you're reading this you've probably already seen my new look blog. 

Much love everybody xx






No comments:

Post a Comment