Wednesday 12 September 2018

Rexy

So after taking slightly longer than planned off from blogging, the kids are now back at school.

I found the whole holiday a lot easier this year, I think I was ready for all the fighting over toys.  Braced myself in advance!  However, it's never what you expect is it?!  There was hardly any arguing over toys, instead the 'new 5-year-old' took to moaning about just about everything!  Took him to Build a Bear over the long weekend, as an extra birthday treat, even this resulted in endless complaints because the dinosaur he built couldn't have the outfits on sale!  (His sister has a rabbit that she has outfits for).  Correct me if I'm wrong but how many dinosaurs have you seen wearing t-shirts and skirts!  Anyway, meet 'Rexy!'

I actually think Rexy is quite sweet being carried along in the back pack!

We haven't stopped this summer.  I decided to end the holiday, by investing in 2 new 'easy build ' (yeah right!) clip together wardrobes for the kids rooms.  Literally they are 10 or 12 cube shapes that you clip all the sides together with these stupid plastic clip things, fine once they're up but as you build higher, and the lower ones start 'pinging' out as your trying to fasten the top ones, stress levels increase!  My son's one actually fell on me at one point, I was somewhere under a pile of clothes and plastic panels!

So I hope the kids had a good break, fun packed, they'll probably be glad of school for a sit down!

Happy New School Year everyone! xx





No comments:

Post a Comment