Tuesday 5 September 2017

Is It Actually Peace at last?


Originally when I started writing this post, 6 1/2 weeks ago at the beginning of the school holidays, (with the plan to publish it today) it went something like this.....


The picture above i took of the wall in a cafe we were in at the beginning of the summer holiday. It's got lots of reasons for buying a coffee. The bottom line, middle, 'because I got the kids to school on time today' is my excuse today!! 😉

There are many other reasons/excuses I use to buy myself a latte but today i find myself feeling in need of one.  After nearly 7 weeks of the kids being on holiday, today they BOTH went to school. My son for the first time.   I will come to get used to them both being there and will probably wonder how I ever got anything done as for the last 7 years one of them has always been by my side. 

Sending all my fellow parents seeing their little ones off to school for the first time today a friendly emotional virtual hug!!  ðŸ’œ

However, now we are here, and although I have no exact idea what the future will look like, I find as I sit here having the latte I've dreamed about for the last 7 weeks,  I might need to refer to my previous blog post 'creativity takes courage' and remind myself that you only need to be brave for less than 20 seconds to change something.  Our biggest fear is the future and that it will be the same, so if you don't want it to be the same.....................................?

This remains unanswered at the moment, but I feel the tide is turning at that one day soon it will all be a bit different..  ♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment