Tuesday 12 September 2017

The sounds you don't normally hear

Well this both kids at school lark will take some getting used to I think!  It should get easier from now on as I'm back to work, only leaving me the 2 normal days off a week that I'm used to. However last week (having all week off)  after the chaos that is the school run, but being back home by 8.50 to a silent house is very strange!

I could actually hear the fridge! The filter in the fish tank! And more annoyingly, my own thoughts!

So I have a feeling that to begin with the house will be spotless! 

And I intend to make my Tuesday mornings in Costa publishing my latest posts, a regular occurrence.  By sitting here amongst all the other mothers who have just done the school run and are enjoying their coffees either alone or with their younger children, I can quite happily write this and not be bothered by the noise after all, I regularly drown out the noise of 2 children!



For the Wednesday mornings I will take to drinking Nescafe Azera instant coffees (they come in take away cups and you just add water!  Sad I know but I do love coffee in a take away cup!)  and watching 'Fraiser!'  When my son was a baby I used to watch Fraiser a lot of week day mornings whilst he was asleep. 

So happy morning coffees everyone!! Xx


























No comments:

Post a Comment