Tuesday 10 October 2017

What I am actually doing

Being a mother means that various rooms in the house take on different uses.

What the kids assume is happening:      What I am actually doing:

Kitchen - washing up, loading                 Trying to stuff chocolate or biscuits in my mouth
the dishwasher or washing machine.        without being caught!

Bathroom - using the loo, washing          Hiding from the kids!
my hair.

Bedroom (in the day time, although        Hiding from the kids!
given that 4-year-old can still be an
insomniac at times, possibly night time
too). - Putting washing away, changing
bedding, sleeping.

Garage - Putting the rubbish out.             Hiding from the kids!

The car - cleaning it.                                Hiding from the kids!

And finally, living room - writing          Actually I am usually drinking a coffee and writing a few
my blog, watching the same kids film     lines of this whilst trying to sit down!  Lasts only
they are, for the millionth time!               a few seconds usually!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment