Tuesday 31 July 2018

Day 12 - Summer 2018

Over 1 week down, just under 5 to go!!

Never a dull moment!

The temperature has dropped (for 5 minutes anyway!) for which we are all grateful I think!

The last week has seen my 4-year-old attempting to take off with both hands full of feathers he had collected in the park!

My 8-year-old wetting herself for the 1st time in years, and having to get her an emergency pair of leggings in Primark as result. Sometimes life throws you circumstances you never expected and standing in the stairwell of Primark whilst my daughter attempted to change her leggings, under her coat so that nobody saw, is not how I had thought my Sunday would go!!

It's seen the final episode of Poldark to which I am inconsolable and still haunted by what I can oy describe as a 'Heathcliff and Cathy' moment!

So here's to another week of insaneness and unexpected whatevers! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment