Thursday 12 July 2018

My world cup

Oh the joys of watching England's world cup semi final with an inquisitive 8-year-old!

1.
Aim - to sit still on the sofa.                     Achievement level = Zero!

2.
Aim - to sit quietly for a while.                Achievement level = Zero!

3.
Aim - to not block the view of the TV.    Achievement level = Zero!

4.
Level of intelligent conversation = well if you've read my Facebook post from last night regarding the 'tinned Phil' then say no more!

5.
My level of tolerance for Little Miss Inquisitives questioning  = Zero!  Tolerance level finally reached zero with the question 'Mummy, what are buttocks!'

Anyway, England you did us proud and in 4 years time, when 8-year-old is 12, and nearly 5-year-old is nearly 9 and I'm at an age where if Little Miss 8-year-old carries on, I won't make it to, I'm sure you'll bring the trophy home!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment