Sunday 15 July 2018

The blog turns 1!



So a year ago today I published my blog publicly. I've managed to keep this charade up for 1 whole year!

Thank you to my 460 followers (between Facebook and Twitter), my readers and sharers etc for the 4721 blog views in the last year! I appreciate every one of you. Keep up the good work!

Obviously I couldn't write this sort of post without advertising my book on Amazon! So here's the link!


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maternal-Instincts-Laugh-Might-Diary/dp/1521942366/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530644005&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=maternal+instincts+by+caroline+richardson&dpPl=1&dpID=41BMzxHP93L&ref=plSrch

As the advert above says, for the next week the paperback will be only £4.  And for my USA readers, the kindle edition drops to only $1.99 tomorrow (18th July) for 1 week only.

What does this all mean to me? Well, it's not about making money, or bigging myself up. It's something, that at the end of the day I can say is all mine, and yes I am already planning the sequel!

Happy reading everyone and thanks again. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment