Wednesday 25 July 2018

Day 5 - Summer 2018

So here we are at day 5 of the school summer holidays and there's more than enough material for 20 blog posts already!

However, this year (so far) I do feel ready for the school break. This feeling may not last long!  May be it's because they're slightly older now I don't know, but I do know they'll spend the first 2 weeks fighting over every toy, crayon, ice pop, DVD etc, then they'll settle down once they get used to spending every day in each other's company!

Then there's the daily 8-year-old wisdom! This first week has seen her start writing a note to her new class teachers for September, addressing it
'Dear Mr J and Mrs Hag!!'
Obviously the teachers name is not 'Hag' she had misspelt the surname, but it made me chuckle!!  As well as reply to her with
'You can't refer to your teacher as a hag on day 1!!'

I hope everyone has had an entertaining start to the school holiday too! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment